Krokantrøffel is a chocolate bar consisting of an airy truffle core that contains croquette pieces covered in a thin layer of dark chocolate.
It weighs 42 grams, and is sold mainly in kiosks with a good selection, and is a classic with a long history, dating back to 1937. Only 170,000 pieces of this classic chocolate is made in a year.
SUGAR, COCOA MASS, DRY MILK, VEGETABLE FAT, COCOA BUTTER, HAZEL NUTS, MANDLES, EMULGATOR, (SOYALECITIN), SALT AND FLAVORS
Total fat (g / ml):
- Saturated fatty acids (g / ml):
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (g / ml):
- Of which polyunsaturated fatty acids (g / ml):
Carbohydrates (g / ml):
- Of which sugars (g / ml):
- Of which polyols (g / ml):
- Of which starch (g / ml):
Dietary fiber (g / ml):
Proteins (g / ml):
Salt (g / ml):