Skip to content

Welcome guest

Please login or register
Skip to product information


Lerum Christmas Gløgg Non-Alcoholic (Mulled wine / Glühwein) 700ml

L 5101472 / 7070841002979

kr 104.90 Sold out

Unfortunately, this item is sold-out!

Delivery Info 📦

International: 2 - 7 days | Domestic: 2 - 3 days

If a product is not in stock, the product will normally be shipped out 1 - 4 days after ordering. If you are in a rush, please contact support after ordering, to see what we can do to help.

Shipments are sent from Norway. Please ensure that product is permitted to import to recieving country. You or the reciepient are the importer of record, and responsible for the import of the products. Read more here

  • No Compromises
    In Quality
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Express worldwide

Christmas Mulled Drink. Lerum's Christmas Gløgg is a tradition for many as Christmas approaches. Make it with water or red wine for the perfect holiday drink. mix 1 part gløgg with two parts water or red wine. 

We in Lerum have been making this mulled wine "at home" for many years, but in 2018 we found out that it must be made ready in the bottle, so that more people can taste it. It has been very well received, especially because it is made from a lot of real fruit and berries. A bottle of mulled wine contains 1 kg of raw materials. Enjoy mulled wine!


Raw juice from apple (60%) and blackcurrant (15%) (from concentrate, total 75% raw juice), sugar, natural spice aroma, preservative (potassium sorbate).

Nutritional content per 100g/ml
Energy 55 kcal / 234 kJ
Fat 0.1 g
of which saturated fatty acids 0 g
Carbohydrates 13.5 g
of which sugars 13.5 g
Protein 0.1 g
Salt 0 g

Shipping Policy:

  • We ship to all countries worldwide
  • Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1 - 3 business days, but normally next business day.
  • Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
  • We have a 30-day return policy - please see our terms and conditions.


Contact our LIVE chat (bottom left corner) if you can't find answers here.

We ship to all countries around the world 🌍

All orders to international customers are normally shipped within 1 - 3 days depending on stock levels. Normally after shipping, packages will arrive to customers adress in 2 - 7 business days with DHL 📦

We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Customers can also use Gpay and Apple Pay where available.

We will send tracking information to the e-mail address associated with your order once the item has shipped.

If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business day, please contact us at by clicking here

When ordering as a gift for someone, be sure to enter in your email address to receive all summary information but enter in the recipient’s name and shipping information. We will be sure to keep all prices and receipts out of the package. Please also write gift in the order notes.

You can recieve a refund for damages or faults with the products, if you can supply us with photos and evidence.

Otherwise you can return the products if unused and undamaged to us within 30-days for a refund. You must pay return shipping. Please contact support before sending a product in return or if you have any questions or claims by clicking here

Our latest blog posts

Lerum Christmas Gløgg Non-Alcoholic (Mulled wine / Glühwein) 700ml Norwegian Foodstore

Lerum Christmas Gløgg Non-Alcoholic (Mulled wine / Glühwein) 700ml

kr 104.90

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty

Your Wishlist