Lerum Apple & pear 0,9 L concentrate (Eple og pære saft)

  • Sale
  • Regular price kr 99.90
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.


Lerum's apple pear juice without added sugar has a high fruit and berry content (97%) and is a good dry drink. It does not add sugar, except the sugar is natural in the raw materials. It adds sweetener (sucralose) to get the good flavor we expect from traditional product like juice. Juice is lightly sliced and fruity and tastes very cool.

Without added sugar series, a good alternative for those who are busy with food with little energy and at the same time will eat healthy. Live easier with Lerum Without added sugar! Only 9 kcal per dl finished drink.


Raw juice from apple 82% and pear 15% (from concentrate, total 97% raw juice), stabilizer (polydextrose), acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), sweetener (sucralose).

Nutritional content per 100 grams Energy: 42 kj Calories: 10 kcal Fat: 0 g Saturated fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 2.5 g Sugar species: 2.1 g Protein: 0.1 g Salt: 0 g