Preloader
Your Cart ()
cload

GUARANTEED SAFE & SECURE CHECKOUT

Welcome! We ship to  

Got a Question? Call Us

Phone Icon +47 404 01 309

Mon-Fri 09.00-16.00 CET+1

Lerum Christmas Gløgg Non-Alcoholic (Mulled wine / Glühwein) 700ml

kr 89.90
Add to wishlist
Checkout Secure
Order in the next to get it by
3 Customers viewing this product
We ship fast! All orders leave our warehouse within one business day.
  • Image of Free shipping (when you spend over XX)
  • Image of Have your order delivered on average 2 - 4 days worldwide
  • Image of Free shipping (when you spend over XX)
  • Image of Free shipping (when you spend over XX)

 

Lerum's Christmas Gløgg is a tradition for many as Christmas approaches. Make it with water or red wine for the perfect holiday drink. mix 1 part gløgg with two parts water or red wine. 

Ingredients

Raw juice from apple (60%) and blackcurrant (15%) (from concentrate, a total of 75% raw juice), sugar, natural spice flavor, preservative (potassium sorbate).

 

Contents
Per 100ml finished drink:

Energy 234 kJ / 55 kcal, fat 0.1 g, where 0 g is saturated fatty acids, carbohydrate 13.5 g, where 13.5 g is sugars (of which 9.1 g is added sugar), protein 0.1 g , salt 0 g.

Shipping This item ships to (worldwide). Shipping cost is weightbased and calculated at cart/checkout. Some countries are also able to pay VAT and duties in advance.
Delivery Estimated between and . (Customs may delay packages) Will usually ship within 1 business day (Monday - Friday).

Description

 

Lerum's Christmas Gløgg is a tradition for many as Christmas approaches. Make it with water or red wine for the perfect holiday drink. mix 1 part gløgg with two parts water or red wine. 

Ingredients

Raw juice from apple (60%) and blackcurrant (15%) (from concentrate, a total of 75% raw juice), sugar, natural spice flavor, preservative (potassium sorbate).

 

Contents
Per 100ml finished drink:

Energy 234 kJ / 55 kcal, fat 0.1 g, where 0 g is saturated fatty acids, carbohydrate 13.5 g, where 13.5 g is sugars (of which 9.1 g is added sugar), protein 0.1 g , salt 0 g.

Shipping

Shipping This item ships to (worldwide). Shipping cost is weightbased and calculated at cart/checkout. Some countries are also able to pay VAT and duties in advance.
Delivery Estimated between and . (Customs may delay packages) Will usually ship within 1 business day (Monday - Friday).

Reviews

Lerum Christmas Gløgg Non-Alcoholic (Mulled wine / Glühwein) 700ml

Lerum Christmas Gløgg Non-Alcoholic (Mulled wine / Glühwein) 700ml

kr 89.90
Add to wishlist
Lerum Christmas Gløgg Non-Alcoholic (Mulled wine / Glühwein) 700ml

Lerum Christmas Gløgg Non-Alcoholic (Mulled wine / Glühwein) 700ml

kr 89.90
3 visitors right now
3 visitors have this item in their cart right now
3 people have bought this item
3 % of people buy 2 or more

Recently viewed products

Mills Smoked Cod Roe (Norwegian Kaviar) 185 gram
A customer purchased a 38 minutes ago from Moscow, Russian
Freia Milk chocolate 200 gram (Melkesjokolade)
A customer purchased a 8 minutes ago from London, Great Britain
Stabburet Liver pate 100 gram (Leverpostei)
A customer purchased a 8 minutes ago from Amsterdam, Netherlands
Kvikk Lunsj bisquit and chocolate 3 x 47 gram
A customer purchased a 26 minutes ago from Berlin, Germany
Tine Brown cheese 1 kg (Brunost - Gudbrandsdalsost)
A customer purchased a 5 minutes ago from Rome, Italy
Stabburet Mackerel in tomato sauce 170 gram (Makrell i tomat)
A customer purchased a 56 minutes ago from Madrid, Spain
Freia Milk chocolate with hazelnuts 200 gram (Firkløver)
A customer purchased a 1 minute ago from
First Price Lomper (10 pk)
A customer purchased a 35 minutes ago from
Nidar Laban seigmenn candy 160 gram
A customer purchased a 14 minutes ago from
Nidar Smash chocolate covered snacks 200 gram
A customer purchased a 6 minutes ago from
Gilde Pinnekjøtt salted / non-smoked cured lamb (Urøkt) 1 kg
A customer purchased a 59 minutes ago from
Kavli Baconcheese 175 gram (Baconost)
A customer purchased a 7 minutes ago from
Tine Brown cheese 1 kg (Brunost - Fløtemysost)
A customer purchased a 43 minutes ago from
Mills Mayonnaise (Majones) 160 gram
A customer purchased a 15 minutes ago from
Tine Brown cheese 500 gram (Brunost – Gudbrandsdalsost G35)
A customer purchased a 44 minutes ago from
Stratos chocolate 150 gram
A customer purchased a 22 minutes ago from
Nidar Troika dark chocolate bar 66 grams
A customer purchased a 20 minutes ago from
Mills Mayonnaise (Majones) 330 gram
A customer purchased a 14 minutes ago from
Freia Milkhearts milk chocolate hearts 130 grams (Melkehjerter)
A customer purchased a 7 minutes ago from
3 Customers viewing this product
Only 6 left! .. people are viewing this, and 3 recently purchased it